My wife forwarded me this iPod meme. Any excuse to play with my music…
1. Put Your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down, no matter what!!
1. If someone says “Is this OK?” you say —
Love In Vain – The Rolling Stones
2. What would best describe your personality?
Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) – Marvin Gaye
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Riding On A Railroad – James Taylor (an undiscovered fetish within me?)
4. How do you feel today?
Just My Imagination – Prince (translation: very cerebral)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Blues – Pink Floyd
6. What is your motto?
Maze – Phish
7. What do your friends think of you?
Ocean Billy – Umphrey’s McGee
8. What do you think of your parents?
Welcome 2 The Freq Show – Yohimbe Brothers (well, we got one right!)
9. What do you think about very often?
That’s What Love Will Make You Do – Jerry Garcia Band
10. What is 2+2?
Playin’ In The Band – Grateful Dead (maybe more like 4/4?)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Testify – Stevie Ray Vaughan
12. What do you think of the person you like?
murderistic woman – Pink Floyd (am I sadistic? hmmm…)
13. What is your life story?
For Free – James Taylor
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mississippi Moon – JGB
15. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Thank U Mum (4 Everything You Did) – St. Germain
16. What do your parents think of you?
Mambo Sinuendo – Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban
17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Satin Doll – Ella Fitzgerald (Actually, it was Lets Stay Together by Al Green)
18. What will they play at your funeral?
Bullet In The Head – Rage Against The Machine (hope there is no prophecy here…)
19. What is your hobby/interest?
What A Woman! – Howlin’ Wolf (my wife, of course 😉 )
20. What is your biggest secret?
Junior’s Farm – Paul McCartney & Wings (but I am not telling what happened there, heh heh)
21. What do you think of your friends?
“When I Was A Cowboy – David Bromberg Band
22. What should you post this as?
Soundcheck Jam 7/19/74 – Grateful Dead
Well, some of those were funny, some made absolutely no sense, some too much sense, some were downright scary, but a good time had by all (me at least).